HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked her up today. Full cleaning & Tri-Rail handguard installed. Looking forward to getting it to the range for some break-in. :biggrin:
For some reason I just cant stop cycling the bolt & dry firing. Soooooo much goodness. Since I long ago maxed out my Man-Card, all the bonus points I'm accumulating from owning this thing will be available for free as a way to pay it forward to the forum. :530:

·
Registered
86 Posts
I don't understand why every new Zenith owner needs to make a thread about acquiring it. That's the purpose of the picture thread.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
I don't understand why every new Zenith owner needs to make a thread about acquiring it. That's the purpose of the picture thread.
I don't understand why someone, like you, who has never owned an HK bothered to sign up for an account on this forum and poops on everyone's post, especially this.

TROLL. Don't be a ****. Move on.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I don't understand why someone, like you, who has never owned an HK bothered to sign up for an account on this forum and poops on everyone's post, especially this.

TROLL. Don't be a ****. Move on.
OP: cool acquisition. Epitome of badass if you slap a Surefire and DBAL while rocking some NOD's depending on your mission needs.

·
Registered
442 Posts
He acquired this in California... Not an easy task... May not be Hk, but there are a lot of envious people on Calguns right now

·
Registered
18 Posts
Getting this as Pistol in CA is near impossible.. Even getting one of these to make in to a rifle is near impossible.

He acquired this in California... Not an easy task... May not be Hk, but there are a lot of envious people on Calguns right now

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
What a party pooper. No one told you to open this thread.

Nice Pick up op! What are your plans for it? A brace or a form 1?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have to say I am one of those jealous Kalifornians right about now, enjoy her, looks like itll be a blast to shoot. thats one heck of a task to get one especially with all the b.s. going on, im having trouble getting a shop to FFL a receiver for a hk94 clone build eventually.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts