HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have an offer for a UMP on an Omega receiver for my zenith z5rs. Ump is all hk (including bolt, barrel, etc) aside from the Omega receiver. I’m torn on this one- really want the ump but love my zenith. Have an sp5 already tho. If you had to pick one...??

·
Registered
730 Posts
I'm not sure of the value of the UMP/Omega, but since you have the SP5, I personally wouldn't fret over letting go of the Zenith. If you love the Zenith, you'll love the SP5 just as much. I'm in a similar boat. Got the Z5RS, then the SP5. The Zenith is going on the block in the near future.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I'm not sure of the value of the UMP/Omega, but since you have the SP5, I personally wouldn't fret over letting go of the Zenith. If you love the Zenith, you'll love the SP5 just as much. I'm in a similar boat. Got the Z5RS, then the SP5. The Zenith is going on the block in the near future.
I second this route.

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
There’s no way the Omega is worth the Zenith. Do a little research. The Omega receivers have some issues. If you really want a UMP get one of Tommy Bostics receivers. His are reliable.

·
Priest of the P7
4,794 Posts
I really like UMPs, but I'd never get rid of the Z5. That's just silly.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have a Zenith, sp5 and 5k and contemplated getting rid of the Zenith 5rs, have one other older ones and it shoots great, so I understand, but the fact we may never see them imported again, You might wanna hold on to it for a while longer or just plain keep it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah going to hang on to the zenith thanks guys. I sold my last omega for $2200 and bought the zenith for $1800 but realize it’s a different, Marxist infested world now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts